Highly motivated, self- starter Needed
Well established Real Estate Company seeking highly motivated, self- starter to join our growing team! Candidate must be within 30 minutes of Warsaw.
The right person will be:
Able to have flexible hours
Able to work in a high performing environment.
Great on phone
Knowledge of Technology in general, specialized in Google Suite and Docs, Excel, and spreadsheet creations
Active in the community - familiar with the GLOW area
If you do not already obtain a Real Estate License you must be willing and able to complete training.
25 - 35 hours a week with flexible time frames. Compensation packages will be discussed based on experience. Looking to fill the position immediately.
Please email resume firstname.lastname@example.org, please put “LOOK AT ME” in the subject line.
For more information or to request an application please contact: David Riddell at email@example.com or call
Start Date: On or about January 15, 2019 (negotiable)
Pay: DOE (dependent upon experience)
Classification: All employment types considered (Part Time/Full Time Temporary, Independent Contractor, and Consultant)
20 Duncan St, PO Box 152, Warsaw, NY 14569
This Organization is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
PARTNER, NEW YORK STATE AHEC SYSTEM
Customer Service \ Consumer Care Representative
Apply on line at http://www.coastprofessional.com/PennySaver
No experience required, full training provided
$13.72/hour plus $4.41 for Health and Wellness Benefits
Average Monthly Bonus $1,600
- Working with the consumer to resolve outstanding debt
- Handling incoming and outgoing collection calls
- Information gathering to locate new contact info
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Preparing and obtaining necessary paperwork
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Principles and practices of customer service.
- Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
- Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Successfully complete and pass the FDCPA test.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
- High school diploma or GED required
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.