Business Team Leader
Are you looking for a new place to call your home with a caring team?
Are you looking for a brighter future working for a business with an amazing vision?
If so, then take the next step in your career and visit summitfamilydentalcare.com to see our vision of dentistry and read what we are all about.
Being a practice of continual growth, we are always looking for the next great talent to enhance our outstanding team. If you are looking for an environment that values you, has team involvement, high energy and stability, our office is the place to be! We are looking for exceptional applicants for Business Team Member that are eager to learn advanced skills in their area of expertise, Excellent communication, vibrant attitude, team values, and organization skills are required to be able to provide the 5-Star experience that we offer to our patients.
Submit your resume to email@example.com
to see what our practice is all about and learn more
about Summit Family Dental Care and our
exceptional benefits package. Experience preferred.
Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Operating Board. The position coordinates and completes time-sensitive and confidential work of both a routine nature and project basis. Duties also include, but are not limited to, the coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency for the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- This position requires strong project management and communication skills, and the ability to effectively work with members of all level positions (internal and external)
- Provide administrative support with regards to schedule management, call management and routine paper flow and recordkeeping for the Operating Board members.
- Responsible for executive travel, as well as companywide, employee travel for NY employees
- Design, budget, implement and participate in projects, events and activities which support the growth of the company.
- Coordinate/maintain various departments and committee agendas and meetings.
- Compose and edit memos, documents and correspondence of a confidential nature as requested.
- Prepare and complete routine reports as required - weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and, responsible for administrative tasks associated with strategic goals
- Coordinate and schedule vendors and service providers for organizing office maintenance and repair
- Assist in maintaining a safe and secure working environment
- Participate in other projects and special assignments as required
- Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience a minimum of 3-5 years of senior level administrative and/or support services experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision
- Proactive work ethic, relationship-building skills, resourcefulness and time management skills
- Principles and practices of customer service
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Highest level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion are critical.
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident Project Management
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite at an intermediate level.
- Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
- Working Conditions
- Work may require frequent weekend and evening work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the physical presence in the workplace is essential. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Line Cooks, Wait Staff, Bussers, and Dishwashers
♦Must be Responsible
♦Must be a Team Player
♦Days, Nights, Holidays and Weekends a Must
Please apply in person at the
18 South Federal Street Perry
No Phone Calls, Please!