Warsaw Central School Openings
Warsaw Central School
Food Service Helpers
Apply As Soon As Possible
For more information/application,
please check our website at:
Send letter of interest, application
and resume to:
Warsaw Central School
153 W. Buffalo Street
Warsaw, NY 14569
Customer Service Representative
Join the JN White Team
We are seeking an experienced CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Successful person must be able to achieve complete customer satisfaction by acting as an integral link between customer, sales force and operations. Responsibilities include managing customer and sales relationships, communicating product specifications, processing work orders/quotes, and maintaining customer files. 129 North Center Street, Perry between 8 AM – 4 PM, Monday – Friday
or fax your resume in confidence to 585-282-0035,
or email MPatrick-Grabowski@JNWhiteusa.com
or apply online we http://www.jnwhiteusa.com
Qualified candidates will be required to undergo physical and drug test prior to starting.
JNW is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Qualifications:
• Manufacturing and CRM Experience preferred. • Working knowledge of Excel and Word. Mac experience a plus.
• Above average communication skills, both verbal and written. • Professional and friendly demeanor
• Keen ability to multitask while displaying a strong attention to detail is imperative.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work both independently as well as part of a
team is highly desirable. • Remote worksite may be possible. OT as necessary.
• College degree and 2 years experience preferred. Minimum HS Diploma/GED with 1 year
experience as a Customer Service Representative. would like to join our fast-paced team, please contact us at:
129 North Center Street, Perry between 00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday
or fax your resume 585-282-0035
or email email@example.com
or apply online at http://www.jnwhiteusa.com
Qualified candidates will undergo a physical and drug test prior to starting.
JNW is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply
Part Time Help - Commodore Wine & Spirits
PART-TIME HELP NEEDED @ COMMODORE WINE &
SPIRITS: Evenings and weekends. Stop in for application,
see Betty. 24 S. Main Street, Perry.