WYOMING COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEM
Join an outstanding team of healthcare professionals and enjoy an
exceptional benefit package!
RPN – Nursing Supervisor - Acute
Per Diem/Night Shift. Must be licensed and registered as a RPN in New York State. One (1) year experience is preferred.
DIETARY: Food Service Helper PT .
$12.88/hr. starting wage - Serving, cleaning, dishwashing and other duties as assigned.
C.N.A’s, PT and FT– SNF – 12 Hour Shifts - $14.74/hr. starting wage
LPN – Skilled Nursing Facility – FT and Per Diem/Current NYS license as an LPN.
REGISTERED NURSES – ER, OB, MED Surg/ICU
Full-time, part-time and Per Diem positions available. Must be licensed and registered as a RPN in New York State. One (1) year experience is preferred.
Deputy County Highway Superintendant
Building Maintenance Worker
Wyoming County Human Resource
Thomson Hall | 338 North Main Street |Warsaw, NY 14569
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer TDD 800 662 1220
Senior Systems Administrator
The Sr. Systems Administrator will lead the technical design and continued advancement of core infrastructure service capabilities and availability across the enterprise. In addition to ensuring systems are available and engineered to industry best practices, the Sr. Systems Engineer will also act as the senior technical resource mentoring other infrastructure engineers while bringing new and creative ideas to the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Data center’s servers, storage and application processing and develops recommendations for new or enhanced systems, services and technologies throughout the company.
- Play key role in strategy/roadmap of major initiatives– Office 365, Azure, MDM etc.
- Design and implement automation tasks for endpoint standardization and ensuring stability and optimization of processing and server environments.
- Architect data backup and business continuity plans/disaster recovery.
- Coordinate, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the Operating Systems, Servers, and Storage
- Configure endpoint and system protection strategies and adherence to hardening standards.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Preferred Bachelors or better in Information Technology or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Production & Machine Maintenance Positions
Fairview Paper Box Corp. is now hiring.
1st and 2nd shift, production and Machine Maintenance Mechanics.
- Ten hour shifts Monday through Thursday.
- Competitive wage and benefits.
- Secure company, in existence for over a century (in Warsaw).
- Clean and friendly work environment.
- Must be drug free and able to pass drug tests. ZERO (drug-use) TOLERANCE !!!
Please apply in person Monday through Thursday 9am - 3pm
Fairview Paper Box Corp.
200 Allen St., Warsaw, NY 14569