Apply on line at http://www.coastprofessional.com/PennySaver
$13.57/hour plus $4.41 for Health and Wellness Benefits
The Administrative Support position follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents, in an extensive alphabetical file; could involve simple posting to individual accounts, opening mail, calculating and posting charges to departmental accounts, operating basic office equipment, e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs. Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the clerk uses his or her own judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task. This is a highly supervised position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow up with places of employment for garnishment payments.
• Links and or initiates garnishment payments.
• Reviewing accounts and schedule contact dates for follow-up calls
• Links garnishment payments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
• Excellent communication skills
• Principles and practices of customer service.
• Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
• Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision.
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
• Successfully complete and pass the FDCPA test.
• Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
CFI is currently seeking an experienced
Duties will include:
Assist in coordinating, building and maintaining
a safety culture within the company to eliminate
injuries, reduce workers’ compensation costs,
improve safety performance & awareness,
and elevate regulatory compliance with OSHA.
MEDICAL & VISION, DENTAL, VACATION,
SEE OUR CAREER PAGE AT
1 Lincoln Ave., Perry, NY 14530
Fax Resume: (585)-237-6050
Sunny Knoll Farms in Perry is looking for a responsible individual interested in scraping on their afternoon/night shift.
Also, needed: Milkers
We offer competitive wages, health insurance, vacation time, sick time and
some paid holidays.
Please apply at 7429 Burke Hill Rd.
There are applications in the door.