Full-time meat cutter and full time meat wrapper.
Full-time meat cutter and full time meat wrapper.
• 40+ hours/week.
• Competitive wages.
• Experience preferred but willing to train.
Kramell’s Meat Market
6531 Cowie Rd., Wyoming NY 14591
PCAs, HHAs & CNAs
NOW HIRING CERTIFIED
PCAs, HHAs & CNAs
Jan & Bev’s Home Care Inc.
102 N. Main St., Wellsville, NY 14895
Call between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm
Monday - Friday
FULL TIME EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Must have heavy equipment experience, including maintenance & operation. Skilled in the operation
of wood chippers, grinders, excavators, screeners, and wheel loaders.
Experience in management. Benefit package available.
Send resume to: Attica Package Co., Inc./D&D Logging
PO Box 295, Attica, NY 14011
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time year round employment on large Jersey Dairy in Wyoming.
Duties include working with cows and heifers (no milking), scraping and bedding barns, and outside field work.
Experience driving a skid steer and/or tractor a must. Class B license a plus. Approximately 50 hours per week, paid vacation, heath insurance, hourly wage commensurate with
experience. Please call with work references handy. Ben or
Greg Chamberlain 585-721-1472 or 585-495-6255.
* Also looking for part time, per diem truck drivers to help with silage harvest.
Advanced Rubber Products, a custom rubber injection molder in
Wyoming, New York is currently accepting resumes for an
experienced Quality Manager. Candidate must demonstrate a
working knowledge and understanding of quality management
system (QMS) principles and requirements, effective
communication skills, and computer literacy (MS Office).
Position responsibilities will include all phases of inspection
activities (receiving thru final), calibration, developing
Process Instructions and Control, product drawing review,
data collection and analysis, Corrective & Preventive Action, promoting Employee awareness of Customer and QMS requirements as well as assigned projects and Employee
Supervision. Experience in injection molding and an
ISO9001:2015 environment preferred.
The ARP TEAM is a growth-oriented company welcoming
candidates who enjoy challenges and value teamwork. We
offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
More company information is available at:
http://www.advancedrubberproducts.com We invite you to apply by sending your resume (no calls please) to:
Holly Mitchell - General Manager
Advanced Rubber Products
6110 Lamb Road
Wyoming, New York 14591
Or E-mail to: email@example.com
POSITION OPENING - MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
This position performs a variety of accidental and preventative maintenance activities to ensure the effective operation of all equipment and buildings while meeting customer, Federal, State and Trouw Nutrition safety and environmental protection requirements.
Job duties include:
• Assist in the development, implementation and scheduling of appropriate preventive, corrective and routine maintenance programs for site facilities, utilities and equipment including housekeeping.
• Diagnose machine and equipment troubles, and determine extent of repairs necessary; tear down units, generate materials list for worn or defective parts, prepare proper requisitions for parts not in stock; reassemble; make adjustments. Equipment includes conveyors, palletizer, blowers, air compressors, bagging machines, scales, forklifts, man-lifts, and HVAC.
• Troubleshoot and repair a variety of electrical equipment such Programmable Logic Devices (PLCs), computer controls for automated systems, single and three-phase AC motors, low voltage switchgear, solid-state components. Utilizes and interprets various types of test equipment such as micrometers, feeler-gauges, volt-ohm-meters, amp-probe’s, data loggers and manometers, etc.
• Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), ManagerPlus, for asset management, work order management, preventative maintenance scheduling, inventory, etc.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet applications and email programs and be able to obtain forklift certification.
A minimum of a High School diploma or GED is required with three to five years of industrial maintenance experience OR advanced education at a Vocational Technical institute with studies in industrial maintenance along with a minimum of one years’ experience.
This is a full-time position, located at our plant location in Strykersville, NY.
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately. Benefits are available immediately upon the employee’s hire date.
Apply at the following link: https://nutreco.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nutreco_External/job/Strykersville-New-York/Maintenance-Technician_VAC4543. If you need assistance, please call us at (618) 654-2070 and ask to speak to a member of the HR Department.
Ted Remington & Sons, Inc.
• Home nights
• Health insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Sign-on Bonus
Call 585.259.5301 or
Class A or B CDL
- Working Monday - Friday
- Full Time or Part time
- Late model
- Clean Equipment
- Supplied Uniforms
- No Nights or Weekend.
- Great Place to Work
Local Garbage and Roll Off Company
Scofield Transfer Recycling
Call Bruce Scofield 585-343-8383 firstname.lastname@example.org
Wyoming County Job Opporunities
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE - SNF - $17.78/hr starting rate
HOSPITAL AIDE – Med Surg - $13.79/hr starting rate
C.N.A.’S, PT AND FT - SNF – $15.04/hr starting rate
REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL NURSES – ER, OB, MED SURG/ICU Pay based on experience/qualifications
PHLEBOTOMIST (PER DIEM) - Laboratory - $16.54/hr - $18.47/hr based on experience
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST (Per Diem) - Rehab Unit - $33.22/hr - $44.94/hr based on experience
NURSE PRACTITIONER – Family Medicine Clinic - $80,000 - $95,000 annually, based on experience and qualifications
PHYSICIAN’S ASSISTANT – Family Medicine Clinic - $80,000 - $95,000 annually, based on experience and qualifications
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST – Family Medicine Clinic - $13.33/hr - $17.50/hr, based on experience and qualifications
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT – Family Medicine Clinic - $13.33/hr - $17.50/hr, based on experience and qualifications
REGISTERED NURSE – Family Medicine Clinic - $20.00/hr - $25.00/hr, based on experience and qualifications
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE – Family Medicine Clinic - $17.78/hr - $20.34/hr, based on experience and qualifications
FOOD SERVICE HELPER – Dietary - $13.13/hr starting rate
SOCIAL WORK ASSISTANT (PER DIEM) – SNF - $22.30/hr starting rate
OR TECH II – Operating Room Part Time $17.78 – 20.34/hr
Detailed information and applications available at http://www.wyomingco.net under Employment
or at Wyoming County Human Resources, 338 North Main Street, Warsaw, NY 14569
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer TDD 800 662 1220